Evolve Women’s Health Toowoomba offers specialist women’s healthcare services from the convenience of St Vincent’s Hospital Toowoomba.
Our women’s health specialists care for all women as they evolve through life’s stages, and we offer exceptional care and service to all our patients.
We are headed by Dr David Chettle, an experienced and fully qualified Specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. Dr Chettle trained in Queensland and is a Fellow of the Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists.
Dr Chettle can help you with all areas of female healthcare.
Just some of the many areas of women’s health that Dr Chettle can help include:
- Assisting women with infertility issues and recurrent miscarriages
- Helping expectant mothers during their pregnancy, including those with high-risk pregnancy
- Overseeing labour to ensure childbirth is as risk-free as possible
- Providing post-pregnancy care
- Diagnosing and treating female health concerns such as painful periods, polycystic ovary syndrome, cervical abnormalities and pelvic pain
- Performing pap-smear testing (now known as a Cervical Screening Test)
- Aiding women who are transitioning into menopause
- Correcting incontinence issues
- Treating ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids
For specialist women’s health care that evolves through life’s stages with you, book a confidential consultation at Evolve Women’s Health.