Evolve Women’s Health Toowoomba offers specialist women’s healthcare services from the convenience of St Vincent’s Hospital Toowoomba.
Our women’s health specialists care for all women as they evolve through life’s stages, and we offer exceptional care and service to all our patients.
Our Specialists Dr David Chettle and Dr Matthew Stinson, are experienced and fully qualified Specialist Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Both Dr Chettle and Dr Stinson trained in Queensland and are Fellows of the Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists.
Our Doctors can help you with all areas of female healthcare.
Just some of the many areas of women’s health that our Doctor’s can help include:
- Assisting women with infertility issues and recurrent miscarriages
- Helping expectant mothers during their pregnancy, including those with a high-risk pregnancy
- Overseeing labour to ensure childbirth is as risk-free as possible
- Providing post-pregnancy care
- Diagnosing and treating female health concerns such as painful periods, polycystic ovary syndrome, cervical abnormalities and pelvic pain
- Performing pap-smear testing (now known as a Cervical Screening Test)
- Aiding women who are transitioning into menopause
- Correcting incontinence issues
- Treating ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids
For specialist women’s health care that evolves through life’s stages with you, book a confidential consultation at Evolve Women’s Health.
How are we different?
As we age, our bodies change, as do our female health care needs. The Evolve Women’s Health team offer compassionate care for you through every stage of your journey.
Outstanding Obstetric Care
In obstetrics, our foremost goal is ensuring the health and safety of both mother and baby. We understand how important the birthing journey can be, and work with our patients to aim for a positive birth experience, as close to your wishes as safely medically possible.
Every woman is unique and every pregnancy is unique. At Evolve Women’s Health Toowoomba, our Specialist Obstetrician’s role is to facilitate a safe arrival resulting in a happy and healthy mum and baby.
First-Rate Gynaecological Services
Gynaecological issues are numerous and wide-ranging for many women.
The team at Evolve Women’s Health are skilled in managing female gynaecological problems and can help you improve your health.
We have expertise in women’s health concerns including:
- menstrual disorders
- pap smear abnormalities
- early pregnancy concerns
- PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- sexual and intimacy concerns
- incontinence issues
- pelvic pain
Evolving Women’s Health Care
Specialists Dr David Chettle, Dr Matthew Stinson and the professional, friendly team at Evolve Women’s Health Toowoomba are dedicated to providing exceptional care in a family-friendly environment.
Our Doctors offer evidence-based solutions which may include conservative, medical, or surgical management, and frequently a combination of the three to treat patient’s gynaecological conditions.
Compassionate and caring, the team at Evolve Women’s Health strive to support patients on both an emotional and medical level.