Evolve Women’s Health provides a comprehensive women’s health service
Our Doctors provide the latest, evidence-based health care and surgical management for women.
There are a number of situations in which you may need to see a gynaecologist, these may include;
- Menstrual concerns, including menstrual cycles, managing painful or heavy periods
- Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS
- Ovarian cysts and fibroids
- Treatment of pelvic pain
- Pain caused by endometriosis
- Contraception and reproductive health, including insertion of IUD devices
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Managing menopause and related issues such as HRT
- Sexual Health and related issues like STIs
- Cervical Screening Tests (previously known as Pap Smears)
- Breast Care
- Continence concerns
Visit Evolve Women’s Health at St Vincent’s Hospital Toowoomba for routine women’s health care, or to discuss a particular gynaecological concern.
A safe treatment space
For many women, discussing some health concerns can be challenging or upsetting.
The Evolve Women’s Health team take the time to get to know you, so they can offer treatment options that are personalised and suitable for you and your stage of life.
“Our Doctors are experienced gynaecology specialists who work hard to minimise patient anxiety”
Dr David, Dr Matthew, and Dr Christina will provide you with confidential health advice and gynaecology services in a safe and caring environment. Their genuine, professional nature and discrete manner make these consultations less stressful for women of all ages.